Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Why 'I CMMI'?


Somebody visiting this blog in its early days might consider this to be a very useless blog. That person wouldn’t be wrong either as in its initial days this blog will be pretty empty and useless. But I am sure that as the time progresses, the blog will also mature and this empty container would fill up. 

I made this blog because I wanted to share my CMMI experiences with the world. The company I work for recently embarked upon this venture of achieving worked for achieved CMMI Level 2 certification in December 2009. I am a was part of the team that will be working worked on this task. I think this journey would be was very exciting as well as useful for me. So I thought might as well share it. 

Maybe it will help another budding company or a person responsible for CMMI implementation. Maybe some pros would be reminded of similar situations that I would be facing in the future had faced in the past. Maybe this blog will bring a smile to somebody’s face. I don’t know what I would actually do or achieve here. I also don’t know if many would be able to benefit from this in any way. I only know that if I am able to help even a single person or am able to bring a smile upon a single face, I would feel quite content with all this. 

This is why the seed of ‘I CMMI’ has been sown in the rich soil of the Internet. Hope to see it become a towering strong tree. 

Feel free to comment as much as you like or give suggestions. Please also do not hesitate in asking questions because even if I am unable to answer, maybe some other reader would. 

All the best to me and to you all in all the future endeavors. 

Monazza :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ma company is CMMI level 5 and I still think there are tons of things to fix. I wish their could be some maturity model for humans too :)

and i hope CMMI won't end up being like CMM :D

Good luck with this blog :)

and yea its Anonymous and u still not funny :P

Monazza Talha said...

Hey Anonymous,

Cool you found my 'other' blog too. I am impressed. By the way, I KNOW who you are and where you are. ;-) Was just letting you enjoy your thing of thinking i don't know about you. Happy trying hiding your identity. But i STILL know. >:-) *evil laugh*

-Monazza.